Let Them Buy Their OWN Damned Insurance.

We finally have a chance to tell Obama where to shove the atrocity known as the ACA, but ...

proud-of-obamacare copyThe play is set.

State Senator Jim Marleau is simply a two faced Obama sycophant.  He operates under the Republican banner, but he has presented himself as a wimpy cradle-to-grave patriarchal potlicker.  On the upcoming decision in the Supreme Court he doesn’t represent the stated GOP view that Obamacare is bad, but rather wonders aloud (sympathetically) what all the leeches in Michigan will do if their precious health care entitlements go away.  And then he suggests something must be done!

“He could have done it that way to begin with, but he wasn’t really excited about that,” said state Sen. Jim Marleau, R-Lake Orion.

“I think he’d have to. Our back is up against the wall, and we’ve got a lot of people in this state who are using it. That’s the thing. What do you do with those people?”

Let them find their own insurance without fear of penalties you imbecile!

Why on earth would ANYONE much less a Republican suggest that punishing someone for not purchasing health insurance is a good idea?  Make no mistake, as THAT is the golden ring here folks.  If the SCOTUS strikes down the ability for the feds to subsidize those in states with no state exchange, it ALSO stops the IRS from penalizing those who decide to (or cannot afford to) forego insurance!

Remember this.  This SOB Marleau, was one of those who voted to let BCBS of MI steal $3.5 Billion of your money.  As the insurer of last resort, BCBS in Michigan collected billions from Michigan ratepayers and sat on a cash reserve which is now *POOF* vanished!  He is personally responsible for the upcoming crisis in health care in this state by voting to accept the payola offered by Obama as ‘subsidies’

We all know Governor Snyder is NO Republican, yet the troops like Marleau will rally around him and promote his leftist agenda, further driving this state and country into the socialist abyss that has produced such successes as Wayne County, Detroit, Benton Harbor, Flint; to name a few.

Call your Representatives, and State Senators NOW and demand they authorize NO funding mechanism for federal exchanges or subsidized healthcare paid for by the federal OR state government.  Its time to put a stop to the theft of our paychecks, AND our liberty.

And give Marleau a special call and tell him what you think of his big government fancies.

You Betcha! (16)Nuh Uh.(1)

  4 comments for “Let Them Buy Their OWN Damned Insurance.

  1. June 10, 2015 at 11:11 pm

    And yet again, we see the inertia of decline in motion. Because the tea party movement didn't have a follow-through plan in place, this is the crap we're stuck with five years later.

    You Betcha! (4)Nuh Uh.(0)
    • KG One
      June 12, 2015 at 8:50 am

      And this is through design by the republican establishment.

      Remember: They saw the writing on the wall when the Tea Party began to rise and have done an outstanding job of embedding and ingratiating themselves in some (but certainly not all) of the Tea Party Organizations throughout Michigan and the US by convincing members that they are "conservative", hoping to short-circuiting any potential threat to their hold on power in the process.

      I've lost track on the number of meetings I've attended where they have stumped for people to volunteer for republican candidates on various levels or at "Victory Centers". When I had spoken out against some of those candidates, including relating to Snydercaid, the dumbfounded looks that I've gotten from board members and republican office staffers was priceless, especially when other attendees essentially agreed with what I had said.

      In reality, there really isn't a dime's worth of difference between the democratic party and the republican party when it comes to actually votes on issues..

      A perfect example just this week alone is Sen. Milksop McConnell on Fox News' Special Report this week. The entire interview is eye-opening relating to his abject failure to grasp the most basic responsibilities of his job from the US Constitution and insulting to all Americans in general, but go to 6:34 mark for his "solution" to the King v. Burwell decision/Obamacare (hint: listen for any mention of repeal).

      You Betcha! (1)Nuh Uh.(0)
  2. Corinthian Scales
    June 11, 2015 at 12:34 am

    "We all know Governor Snyder is NO Republican, [stop]"

    Bullshit. That asshole is EVERY kind of Republican one can think of under the sun. What that Ann Arbor fag and his Lt. Butt-boy (c'mon it's all a shyster controlled game) are not is, is a Constitutional Conservative.

    Big difference.

    You Betcha! (3)Nuh Uh.(0)
  3. 10x25MM
    June 11, 2015 at 3:03 pm

    Fourteen states and the District of Columbia established Health Insurance. Exchanges (HIX's). PPACA was clearly worded to limit subsidies to states which established HIX's, although SCOTUS might find differently in King v. Burwell. Remember Jonathon Gruber?

    Eight of the established HIX's have collapsed or are in serious financial trouble. Oregon's HIX collapsed technically. Hawaii's HIX collapsed financially. Maryland's HIX collapsed both technically and financially and is being replaced with Connecticut's code which may or may not work. The HIX's in California, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nevada, and Utah are combined black holes suffering from both technical and financial problems. Only the Connecticut and Kentucky HIX's are considered successful, and they are low volume operations. Just four of the troubled HIX's [MD, MA, NV, OR] burned up $ 474 million failing.

    Michigan's DTMB does not have a good track record running IT projects, despite a huge budget. The Auditor General's performance audits over the last decade seem to use 'DTMB' as a synonym for 'material condition' when faulting malfunctioning and unsecured IT systems.

    State Senator Marleau will need to explain how Michigan can avoid this kind of very expensive calamity when launching a Michigan HIX at this late date, for a fairly large user base. 13.33% total failure probability. 40% partial failure rate. 53.33% combined failure rate. And these HIX's were developed under considerably longer time lines, under much less pressure.

    Prudence would suggest waiting for the outcome of King v. Burwell. PPACA will eventually collapse regardless of King v. Burwell, the only questions are when and how much money will be lost in the process of collapse. Bear in mind also that 50 employee minimum size firms come under PPACA in 2016 and and the fines rise to $ 2,160 per employee. The 'Cadillac Plan' tax of $ 3,240 per employee also kicks in.

    The acrimony created when PPACA collapses will increase the longer it is on life support.

    You Betcha! (2)Nuh Uh.(0)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *