It’s time to put the cards on the table, especially, since this state has a Democrat governor that chose to ignore her Constitutionally limited position and through her actions blew a $6B dollar hole in our state budget.
University of Michigan’s endowment fund 10/17/2019 = $12.4 BILLION.
University of Michigan, given by our state legislators for 2020 = $325,531,500 dollars of coerced TAXPAYER’S money.
Why is this being brought up?
Headline: Anti-racism initiatives, including George Floyd scholarship, coming to University of Michigan
Side note: to the dunces of *news* that want to charge subscription fees… mLive, Detroit News, Detroit Free Press, Crain’s, etc., thou should not cut, copy, and paste month old press releases and call that news.
Now, back to this crap at U of M. If that school chooses to use whatever monies they can con fools into donating to them with enshrining a lifelong criminal, who over his decades of drug abuse developed Erectile Dysfunction as witnessed in his porno career and ends up in police custody again for passing counterfeit money then dies at the hospital because he overdosed on Fentanyl, we’ll, that is their prerogative.
However, as it turns out, our Fake News and the funders of Antifa/BLM had their stooge’s narcotic-swallowing pattern marked, and were just biding their time to exploit predictable video footage of Fentanyl Floyd👇
“Floyd the Landlord” got lucky swallowing narcotics evidence that time. His next arrest for passing counterfeit money 385 days later… not so much.
As for the rest of the university’s Critical Race Theory indoctrination?
The university’s new and updated anti-racism initiatives include:
● Creating a task force on policing and public safety for the Ann Arbor campus.
● Hiring at least 20 new full-time faculty members in the next three years with scholarly expertise in racial inequality and structural racism.
● Expanding resources and infrastructure to support new and current U-M scholars working in the area of anti-racism.
● Re-evaluating race and ethnicity curriculum requirements across the university’s 19 schools and colleges.
● Strengthening faculty and staff professional development opportunities related to anti-racism.
● Incorporating ways to address structural racism in the university’s Democracy & Debate Theme Semester.
● Creating a task force to develop a community-engaged process for diversifying the names considered for campus spaces, facilities, and streets.
Bullshit! Not with my tax dollars. Like I wrote, if they want to piss away their endowment fund doing Affirmative Action on communist anti-White overdrive- they can knock themselves out.
No tax dollars should be allocated to ANY public school or, higher education until this garbage comes to an end.
Ps. no, I don’t care about tuition hikes either. If stupid enough to attend that crap, then you get what you deserve.
This is more of a reason to move out of Michigan
My Republican colleagues might not like this, and I am sure that the folks running for Regent, Trustee, etc .. Are wonderful and honorable.
..But Its time to support the Constitution party, or Libertarians for those positions. Imagine if there are NO GOP officers holding ANY of those positions ..it would be identical to what is going on now.
So fill the legislature up with GOP, and with no stake in the college/university boards, ..sink the taxpayer funded portion of endowments.
With 22% of 12.4 billion, earmarked for student scholarships and fellowships. That pays for a lot of "low-life" George Floyds' out there....