Please bend over.
COMMITTEE: Senate Appropriations Committee – Senator Roger Kahn Chair
DATE: Tuesday, May 20th, 2014
TIME: 9:30 a.m.
LOCATION: Senate Appropriations Room, 3rd Floor, Capitol Building
100 S. Capitol Avenue, Lansing, MI 48933
Re-Referral of Bills:
· SB 6 (Sen. Proos) Sales tax; distribution; percentage of sales tax collected on motor fuel to be earmarked to transportation funding in 2013 and each year thereafter; establish.
· SB 84 (Sen. Casperson) Natural resources; funding; recreation improvement account; authorize to receive portion of 2% sales tax dedicated to transportation.
· SB 85 (Sen. Pappageorge) Transportation; motor fuel tax; motor fuel tax act; repeal.
· SB 86 (Sen. Pappageorge) Vehicles; registration; registration fees; modify.
· SB 87 (Sen. Kahn) Transportation; motor fuel tax; motor fuel tax; modify, and implement tax rate based on the average wholesale price of gasoline.
· SB 88 (Sen. Kahn) Vehicles; registration; registration fees; modify.
· SJR J (Sen. Richardville) Sales tax; rate; increase in sales tax and use tax; provide for, and revise distribution.
You Betcha! (7)Nuh Uh.(0)