For some reason I have forgotten to get this up.
Just 16 days to Michigan’s premier conservative event, MI Conservative Political Action Conference! And not just talk — join breakout sessions on Education, Energy, 5G and other topics including Right to Life, Faith, Economic issues, Taxes, and others! https://t.co/D9sGdinpxO pic.twitter.com/EHC5oYF4Ve
— MCU-Michigan (@MCU_Michigan) April 9, 2019
Always worth going!
Time is running out for tickets to the Saturday, April 27th full-day Conference and the Friday evening, April 26 Leadership Academy and VIP Reception. Click here to view available Eventbrite ticketing.
Here is an example of what you will see there!
We are pleased to announce MICPAC2019, Holt, Mi. April 27, 2019!
And … prior to the Saturday day-long conference, we have added a Leadership Academy on Friday evening 4/26/2019 from 12:30 until 5:30 PM. This will feature Stephen Rowe from Virginia’s Leadership Institute; with Linda Wildern, President of MCU; Speech and campaign coach Dawn Dodge, Professor William Wagner and MCU Chair Norm Hughes. Combining more than 70 years of leadership experience.
In addition….we are also pleased to announce that the VIP Reception will include major speakers and leaders. A limited number of tickets are still available. If you are registered already for Saturday, the VIP ticket is available for only $100.
Here is the tentative schedule for Saturday! Schedule and Speakers subject to confirmations and revisions.
MICPAC 2018 SCHEDULE 8-9 AM Network, Registration Continental Breakfast Hosts Joan Grindel, John Daniele, Mary Sears, Dawn Dodge, Linda Wildern, Darlene Littlejohn, MCU Board. Entertainment by Michael Carluccio.
9:00 AM to 12:30 PM. Morning sessions:
- Opening, Prayer, Pledge, Song. M.C. Alex Larner, Ex.Dir. MiCPAC2019
- Dr. Harry C. Veryser, UofD-Mercy, Professor, Author, economist: “Economic Trends and Expectations” –
- Lt. Col., RNC, State Rep (Ret.) David Agema: “Threats to Michigan, Sharia, terrorism, Illegals, etc.”
- Patrick Colbeck, Frmr Senator – Inside Politics and Wrestling Gators; Grass Roots Development
- Professor William Wagner, Esq. – Salt & Light Global, Great Lakes Justice project: “Assault with deadly Executive Orders and selective enforcement of the laws – Whitmer, Nessel, Benson unilateral Orders usurping the Legislature and Michigan Values.”
- Our brave Black Robe Regiment:
- Rev. Chrisopher Thoma: “America as a Christian Nation”
- Rev. Tim Berlin: “Gon, Man, Government, relationship of Theology, Philosophy, Politics”
- Dr. Rev. Daryl Franzel: “We Know How It Ends. What is required of us Here and Now?”
- Emery McClendon, Indiana Tea Party & Project 21: “Preserving Our Freedoms”
12:20-2:00 PM Keynote Banquet Lunch – M.C. Dr. Rob Steele, RNC; Keynote to be announced
2:00-5:30 PM Afternoon Sessions
- MCU Making a Difference – Celebrating 40 years of Tax Limitation! Patrick Anderson, Anderson Economic Group.
- Education Breakout Session – Bruce Barlond, M.C. – Tom McMillin, State Board of Education; Melanie Kurdys, U.S. PIE, Stop Common Core in Michigan
- Energy Breakout Session – Jay Taylor, M.C.; Frmr. State Rep. Gary Glenn invited, “State Energy Poliices and Monopolies”; Norm Hughes, AAS/CS, U.S. Dept of Education under President Reagan, “Macro Energy Policies and Problems”. Dr. Angie Colbeck: “Smart Meters” and “Dangers iof 5G Technology”
- Tax & Spend: “Zero-Based Review of Budgets and Contracts; Demand Quality, Efficiency and Value from Governments; No Tax increases for Roads or Education” Forming a Task Force
- Individual and Property Rights: “Asset Forfeiture, Runaway Regulations, Roots in Agenda 21/2030/2050”
- Stephen Rowe, Leadership Institute – “Leadership, Effective Comunications and Digital Media”
- James Hafeman, Frmr. Military and Public Safety, College Instructor – Mind your Personal Security!
- Dr. Terri McCormick, Center for Leadership in Government “Leadership: Heretics’ Guide to American Politics and Politicians“
- Dr. Steve Scheibner, Character Health: “In My Seat, Bumped from Flight 11 on 9/11; A Life Changing Event that Directed me to Faith and Home Schooling.”
- Dr. Jake Jacobs, Young America’s Foundation, YAF, Reagan Ranch, Teacher, Author: -Mobocracy: The Cultural & Political War to Destroy Our Republic Under God” “This is What Democracy Looks Like”
- Ballot Integrity: Marian Sheridan, Michigan Trump Republicans & Lakes Area Tea Party
- Outreach Panel – Dawn Dodge, M.C., Ty Bundy, Adam Green, Tom Norton
- The State on Michigan Conservatism; Opportunities and Strategy for Conservative Governance. Norm Hughes, Chair, MCU, The PLAN
Check back for scheduling updates!
MiCPAC is Michigan’s premier annual gathering for principled patriots and conservatives. This conference gets results. Task forces on Education, Property Rights, Legislative and judicial accountability, this is where the grass roots kicked off the Freedom To Work campaign.
At MiCPAC we bridge and network.all elements of the conservative movement – limited government; tax limitation; Life; faith; evangelicals; Tea Party; Constitutional; tax limitation, home schoolers, 1st, 2nd & 10th Amendments; traditionalists; National security; Labor Freedom as we continue the work of the Founders to preserve a constitutional republic for the next generations.
We keep the faith AND, we recruit, educate, train, inspire and enable grass roots leaders, candidates, campaign workers.
Be all you can be in theology, philosophy, public policies and politics by this conference with fellow believers and leaders in academia, think tanks, business, labor and grass roots activism. This year we are also adding several youth leaders of tomorrow!
We have new breath in President Trump and the Trump Administration, and new challenges with a feckless and challenged Republican Party, and a ruling left-wing Democrat Party. This Conference will be pivotal for We The People. Be there!
We have added a Leadership Academy the afternoon of April 26, 2019, 12:30-5:30 PM at Capitol City Baptist School. Faculty will feature Stephen Rowe from Virginia’s Leadership Institute, Stephen was the Editor-in-Chief of Turning Point USA’s Hypeline where he executed its start-up, website re-design and achieved over 12 million page views in one calendar year. He was named to The Washington Examiner’s “30 Under 30” list of the nation’s most influential young conservatives. Rowe has managed digital communications for a former congressman, non-profits and candidates for public office. His work has been featured on Fox News, Fox Business, The Blaze, The Daily Caller, The Washington Times, Young Conservatives, Townhall, Breitbart, and The Daily Wire.
Linda Wildern, President of MCU will Chair the Leadership Acadeny that will also feature from Wisconsin Terri McCormick Dawson. PhD (in Leadership), Professor Willliam Wagner, speech expert and coach Dawn Dodge and Norm Hughes from Unique Strategies, LLC and the MCU who has a long career of developing, training, mobilizing, inspiring and directing leadership and winning campaigns.
Designed for Youth, Group Leaders, people hoping to Lead or Organize Groups or Events, their families, key supporters and advisers. From precinct delegate to governor, business or personal success comes from planning, great strategy and tactics. Grass roots leaders will benefit from techniques to organize and motivate volunteers. At only $29 this is a bargain!
The VIP reception Friday night 4/26/2019 will feature major speakers and conservative state leadership with awesome networking, photographs, etc. Entertainment, Food and Beverages will be served, 7-9 PM. This helps fund overhead and travel for national speakers. Proceeds also help underwrite communications, our Conservative Choices Newsletter and volunteer activities all year long. At $135 it is a great investment for the battle to hold back government and lower taxes.
Michigan Conservative Political Action Conference (MiCPAC) is Saturday April 27, 2019. Registration with continental breakfast is 8-9AM, Sessions kick off at 9AM and continue until 5:30 PM. A keynote banquet lunch will be served.
We will include sessions dealing with the high costs and over-regulations imposed by Michigan’s governments. In sessions on taxes, energy, education, personal and real property rights, Labor Freedom, Ballot Integrity and more. Attendees will hear from top leaders working to rein in government and protect liberties and Freedoms. At only $60 (less than a rubber chicken two hour GOP or Dem. dinner, lol) there is no better bargain for conservatives wanting to get in the know and support the cause. The networking opportunities are great!
Even better, MCU members get a $10 discount off each event.
SEE YOU IN HOLT APRIL 26 AND 27!
Leadership has the right to limit or exclude anyone causing disruption or not supporting the conservative movement or for any other reason.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
We have security plans in place. Photo ID is required of all adults. Students known to MCU or accompanied must be vouched for by an adult ticket holder. We welcome conservatives aged 13 to 103+. If you have a younger student who will act responsibility, he/she will be welcome. If you require child care please email norm @mcu.today.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
There is adequate parking east, west and south of the Auditorium (gym) where most events will be held. Where possible we will be pleased to help with arranging car/van sharing. If ther are enough coming from the UP and Uppen Lower, we will consider a bus.
What can I bring into the event?
Food and beverages will be provided. If you want to bring your own water or non-alcohol beverages please bring them in a sealed container. Backpacks, notebooks, computer cases, etc. might be subject to inspection. No knives or guns or other weapons, please. There will be a limited number of security personnel who must be approved in advance for concealed carry. Any questions please email email norm @mcu.today.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Email norm @mcu.today. If you want a phone call back, please email your number and best times for a call.
What’s the refund policy?
We typically do not issue refunds unless there is a legitimate crisis and need. If you cannot make the event we can try to sell your ticket to another, or apply the amount paid to membership or a future event.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Printed tickets expedite check-in. If you forget your tickets we will try to verify it at check-in.
Can I update my registration information?
Yes, please email norm @mcu.today.
Is my registration fee or ticket transferable?
Yes with advance arrangement. Please email norm @mcu.today.
Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn’t match the person who attends?
Not without explanation. For your safety we do checks on attendees. If you transfer a ticket to another person please email us.at least two days prior to the event. Please do not give your ticket to Debbie Stabenow, Barak Obama or AOC. Media is very limited and not for all sessions. Other than that, we will try to accommodate changes in your plans.
What is the attire for this event?
Business casual, please. Dresses and skirts (for ladies), slacks (to the waistline, please) and shirts, sweaters, etc. Clean jeans are also permitted. Speakers are asked to wear a jacket. Please keep your ID name badge in a visible place.
What if I am a solid conservative who wants to come or help but am currently unemployed or cannot afford a full fee?
We have all been there at some point in our life. If you are such a position we might be able to match you with an anonymous donor for all or part of your ticket. Please email brief specifics and contact information to email@example.com.