Slow news day. Was looking past candidate Terri I’m a Mom™ continuing to expose her lack of brain with the Common Core© crew an interesting WaPo snippet boasts of billionaires in the Team R Country Club wailing for another Willard loss.
Well, let’s recap from December, 2011:
1. Before Barack Obama trounced John McCain in 2008, McCain trounced Romney.
2. Romney couldn’t crack 50% when elected governor of Massachusetts in 2002.
3. By the end of his first and only term, he had a 34% approval rating and a 65% disapproval rating.
4. Survey USA ranked Mr. Romney’s popularity 48th out of the 50 governors.
5. The supposedly electable Mitt Romney walked away rather than face the voters – even though he had just signed the – supposedly – wildly popular and successful MassCare legislation with its mandate into law in April of that year.
6. During his time as governor, Massachusetts ranked 47th in job creation in the private sector.
Go away, Willard. Take your “soccer mom” niece and old fart brother with you.
At this point, the Republicans do not have a potential candidate for president that will unite both the conservatives and the moderates. Hillary in a cakewalk unless something changes quickly. And remember, I called it for Obama in 2012 when there was so much being written about Obama being written off.
SATURDAY, JANUARY 28, 2012
Obama Likely To Be Re-elected
I don't see that the Republicans have learned anything. Still eating their young.