— Terri Lynn Land (@TerriLLand) November 4, 2014
She was in way over her duplicitous head from the very get go.
But unlike Ernst, Land never had a break-out moment like the “castrating hogs” spot. Her most memorable ad tried to rebut “war on women” attacks by pointing out that she is a woman. For about 11 seconds of the ad, she sat there drinking coffee, looking at her watch, and not saying anything. It was widely panned.
Instead, Land’s most memorable moment on the campaign trail was in May, when she burst out in a scrum of reporters, “I can’t do this. I talk with my hands,” as they asked her questions. Since then, story after story has portrayed Land as hiding from the media, with national reporters traveling to Michigan to find unannounced campaign events.
Darnoi pointed out Republicans had not been sold on Land’s candidacy since the beginning. Like Ernst, Land was not the top choice: There were early efforts to recruit Rep. Mike Rogers, R-Mich., to run. He passed.
Meanwhile, Ernst exceeded expectations as a candidate, proving one of the best retail politicians this cycle.
Read the entire article HERE
Ps. save your money for the concession parties, RINO Ron.
Sorry, crony MI-GOP toadies, however, you cannot say you all were not warned.
Slow news day. Was looking past candidate Terri I’m a Mom™ continuing to expose her lack of brain with the Common Core© crew an interesting WaPo snippet boasts of billionaires in the Team R Country Club wailing for another Willard loss.
Well, let’s recap from December, 2011:
1. Before Barack Obama trounced John McCain in 2008, McCain trounced Romney.
2. Romney couldn’t crack 50% when elected governor of Massachusetts in 2002.
3. By the end of his first and only term, he had a 34% approval rating and a 65% disapproval rating.
4. Survey USA ranked Mr. Romney’s popularity 48th out of the 50 governors.
5. The supposedly electable Mitt Romney walked away rather than face the voters – even though he had just signed the – supposedly – wildly popular and successful MassCare legislation with its mandate into law in April of that year.
6. During his time as governor, Massachusetts ranked 47th in job creation in the private sector.
First lady Michelle Obama will campaign for Democratic U.S. Senate nominee Gary Peters and gubernatorial nominee Mark Schauer at the Detroit Music Hall Center for the Performing Arts on Friday.
Why not? Rick Snyder has been campaigning for Debbie Dingell, so, good luck with that.
My grandfather was an immigrant and I support legal immigration. It's important that we modernize the system and expand H1B Visas. #misen
— Terri Lynn Land (@TerriLLand) October 6, 2014
We have a candidate for governor, which now proudly campaigns on Obamacare.
“One of the things I’m most proud of is Healthy Michigan. How’ve we done? We have 405,000 people signed up.” -Rick Snyder #Road2Recovery
— Rick Snyder (@RickForMI) October 3, 2014
And, who is left to pick up the tab for that when Snyder/Calley is gone? Let, U.S. Rep. Paul Ryan (R-WI), explain that for you. Did you notice a Republican said the states are going to pay for it? Why Hell, even a plumber knows that sh!t runs downhill.
Enjoy paying for that along with the Snyder/Calley fuel tax and registration fee hike.